Ron Paul End the Fed: Why Do His
Supporters Always Yell That?
This is why Ron Paul and his supporters would rant about why the government should "End the Fed." The Government Accountability Office's first-ever audit of the Federal Reserve Bank shows $16 trillion in loans to private corporations worldwide.
After watching the well-made YouTube video below, one can at least understand the neccessity behind ending the Federal Reserve.
There are several arguments embedded in this piece, but the video explains them more thoroughly and is certainly worth your time:
Argument 1: Secrecy
1. No one is allowed inside the Federal Reserve. Not Congressmen, the president, Supreme Court, CIA, or FBI. Not anyone.
2. This secrecy should not be tolerated by an institution which has the power to print U.S. dollars.
Argument 2: Corporate Influence
1. Big banks back the Federal Reserve because these banks can request loans from the Federal Reserve at low interest rates.
2. Many bankers and private shareholders sit on the board of Federal Reserve Banks (like JP Morgan CEO, Jamie Dimon).
3. The Federal Reserve is largely influenced and controlled by private corporations because of their interest in keeping interest rates low and increasing the amount of money loaned to them.
4. Government institutions should not be heavily influenced by private corporations.
Argument 3: Increased U.S. Government Debt
1. The Federal Reserve can order the U.S. National Mint to print money and oftentimes does so to loan money to banks.
2. The Federal Reserve then loans money to the U.S. government at interest.
3. The U.S. government then taxes its people to pay for the loans with interest.
Argument 4: Increased Inflation
8. The Federal Reserve's increased printing of money leads to inflation.
9. Inflation has the side effect of increasing the price of goods.
TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS! This 30 minute video takes you through these arguments and along the way shows the beginning (and the purpose) of banking and the history of government banking in the U.S. Done well. Very easy to understand. After watching, you will understand the horrible plight this country is in.
THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND SOCIAL SECURITY ARE THE BIGGEST PONZI SCHEMES EVER, EVER, EVER, PERPETRATED UPON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.
What was not mentioned above is.... the federal reserve is NOT a government agency. It is a private business that controls our money, the value of it, and is controlled by the world bankers, NOT US. It is unconstitutional and unlawfull as our U.S. Treasury is supposed to print our money as specified in the Constitution. By controlling our money they are able to create inflation, deflation, recession, depression.
If you don't believe they are not a government agency, just look them up in the blue pages.... they are not listed.... but they ARE listed in the business white pages.